Looking for Dell AIO Printer ‘1203’ error solutions? Find out the same in this article.
Dell AIO Printer is one among the other products of Dell Printer. It is known for delivering brilliant performances, easy to use, and affordable price. And packed with the latest technology which enables you to copy, print, and scan on a single device.
Note- If you have any queries related to any of the Dell products then contact Dell Customer Service team to get assistance from the experts.
The user may face a certain error on their Dell AIO Printer and the error code may show up as ‘1203’. Check out the steps as listed below to get the solution from the issues-
- Switch off the Dell Printer and remove the power supply from the back of the Printer.
- Wait atleast for 30 sec and try to power on Dell Printer.
- If the error message still persists then skip to step 5.
- If the error message didn’t return back then print a test page.
Note- You need to follow the proper instructions to print a test page from Windows and depending on the versions you’re using on your system.
If you face any issues while going through these steps then feel free to contact Dell Customer Support Number to get assistance from the technicians.
- Power off the Dell Printer and remove the power supply from the back of the printer. Open the top cover of the Dell Printer.
- Use the carrier belt and try to gently move the cartridges carrier to the middle of the printer.
- Try to remove both the cartridges from the Dell Printer. Close the top cover and reinsert the power supply and power on the Printer.
- If the issues still remain then contact Dell Customer Support Number for the same.
- If the error didn’t return back then power off the Dell Printer and remove the power supply from the Printer. By using the carrier belt gently move the cartridges carrier to the middle of the printer.
- Insert the Dell color cartridges > close the top cover > reinsert the power supply > Power on the printer.