When talking about the modern printers with latest features, reliability as well as economical as compare to other printers in the market then Dell Printer name struck in the mind. It is available for all users. But it may sometime get hanged or show some errors, as no product comes with zero percent of error.
But before you commence with the troubleshooting steps, check out whether your Dell Printer has the modern Dell firmware installed in it. To do the same, you need to –
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Look for the option ‘Programs’ and click on it.
- Select the option ‘Dell Printers’
- Choose your ‘Dell Printer model’.
- Click on the ‘Product update’ option.
- Select the option ‘Check now’.
Note- You can make changes to the software to check it on the regular basis.
Sometimes, the user may face certain issues like ‘Dell Printhead can’t move’ the error on Dell V525w AIO Inkjet Printer. The possibility may be Dell Printhead can’t move the written instructions.
Check out the steps to fix Dell Inkjet Printer ‘Printhead can’t move’ error-
- To power off the Dell Printer, you need to remove the power supply from the socket.
Tips- The Dell printhead or the cartridges should be to the far left of the printer in a locked position from where it can’t move.
- Open the top cover and leave it open.
- Re-insert the power supply while focus on the center area of the Dell Printer.
- The time the Dell printhead starts to move towards the center area, remove the power supply, again.
- After the Dell Printer gets switched off, again and the printhead is clearly visible in the center area. Raise the printhead latch and remove the printhead from the system.
Note-In case the Dell cartridges are installed in the printhead then you need to leave them
on the place for the same purpose. In case you face any difficulty while going through this steps as mentioned then feel free to contact Dell Customer Support Number to get assistance from the experts.
- Put the printhead to the side, where the nozzles are facing up.
- Close the Dell printhead latch and move it all the way to the right-side of the Dell Printer, until you hear the click sound.
- Reinsert the power supply and close the top cover.
- Check whether the ‘printhead can’t move’ error doesn’t return.
- If asked, reinsert the printhead and the cartridges.
- Close the Printer cover and perform the printhead alignment.