Like other printers, if you own a dell printer, then you need a dell printer easy install driver that will help you to connect and command your printer to print the requirements. Without the dell printer, you will not be able to connect to a wireless network and give commands for the documents to be printed. So, it is very important to download and install the Dell printer easy install driver on your device.
In this article, you will get a brief explanation that is required for dell printer easy install download and install. If you have any specific query or information to be asked you can get in touch with the Dell Customer Support executives via the Dell Chat section that is available on its official website. Before we discuss the steps to install the Dell printer easy install on your device, some of you might have drivers pre-installed on your device. Remember, you need to uninstall the existing driver to install the fresh one.
How to uninstall the current Dell Printer Driver?
It is very important to uninstall the existing dell printer easy install driver as not doing this will create problems that prevent the commanding device from the printer. The steps to uninstall dell printer driver are as follows:-
- Switch off the Dell Printer.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and then click on the “Start” option.
- Go to the “All Programs” and click on the “Dell Printers” after this click on the “Uninstall Dell Printer” icon on-screen.
- The uninstall confirmation window will appear on the screen, you have to click on the “Yes” option.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete, Make sure you do not turn off the computer.
- Once the process is completed, you have to click on the “Yes, I want to restart my computer right now (recommended)” tab and then click on the “Ok” button.
Note: – Make sure you do not reconnect the USB cable to the Dell Printer till the time the download and reinstallation process to complete.
What are the steps for dell printer easy install download?
To download and install the dell printer driver you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit the dell printer easy install wizard download page from the browser.
- You need to select the desired OS from the web page.
- Now, click on the “More Filter” option for more choices.
- After this, you have to click on the “Download” option from the Dell- Driver section.
- Go through the terms and conditions that are highlighted in the License Agreement.
- Click on the “I Agree” button followed by the “Run” button.
- Uncheck the box next to the “Close this dialog box when the download completes” field.
- Once the download process is completed, you have to click on the “Allow” or “Run” option.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you have to click on the “OK” option.
- If you see a message popping on-screen to overwrite the folder then click on the “Yes to all” option.
- Now click on the “OK” option and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you see a message asking to restart then click on the “OK” option.
Note: Visit Dell Command update webpage for the latest updated versions of the software.
To Sum Up:
Hopefully, by now you have downloaded the dell printer easy install on your devices. However, if you are still unable to perform these steps for dell printer easy install download then it is recommended to get in touch with the Dell Support team and they will assist you with the respective solutions for your problems.