Dell printer as globally know for it printing quality and efficient services. It becomes quite frustrating when a user faces problems with the basic and key services of the printer. Although the cause of the printing quality may depend on various factors such as, ink in the cartridge the quality of the document that has been printed and so on. But when these are not the cause of the issue, you might need to step further in order to solve the problem.
You may need to report the problem on the official page or get the fix by connection with Dell Customer Support Phone Number.To find instructions about fixing the issues of print quality that are definite to your printer, execute the options as mentioned below.
How to fix the issue of print quality of your Dell printer?
- Open an updated version of web browser and go to the official page of Dell printers
- Under the support section, click Enter a service tag and enter your printer’s Service Tag to get a conceiveslist, printer model, and driver for the printer you have
- If you don’t find your printer model and details in the list, reach out for Dell Customer Service
- Continue the process by clicking on the submit button
- To see more articles, go to Support topics and articles tab
- On the Dell support section, search for the print quality issue using
- Download the manual for your printer model
- If there are number of results appear, use the search function (Ctrl+F key) and enter your printer model in the search bar
- As you get the manual instructions for your specific printer model, download or execute the steps
Once you perform all the steps as mentioned on the manual, try to take out a random print to verify if there is any improvement in the quality. If there is no change and improvement in the print quality, dial up on Dell Customer Support Phone Number to know about the problem with your printer and have an assured fix.